Sunday, July 12, 2009

Let's Get It On...

My ex boyfriend and I were at his house while his parents were out of town. We were down in his room and things got heated up pretty quick. I guess I was really into it due to the fact that I didn't have to be quiet. So I let him know I was enjoying the whole thing. Anyways after we were finished we got dressed and head up the stairs to meet up with some friends at a local hang out. We reached the landing to the back door leading out side when we heard his dad say "having fun?" Yeah surprise parents came home early. I just turned bright red and did say anything shocked and embarrassed at the same time. His dad then said " I know you were I heard you". I felt so stupid that I would never get frisky at his house again, so we took it to the local elementary school when we felt the need to get it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment