Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ski or Pee?

This past winter i went to a ski resort with my family. We got all geared up when I felt a slight urge to pee but decided to go down the hill before heading to the restroom. Unfortunately it proved to be a very bad decision since the lift got stuck for 30 minutes and the cold weather didn't help, by then I really had to pee. I made it to the top of the hill and successfully down the slope but by this time I had to pee so bad that I didn’t make it to the bathroom in time and I totally peed myself. Embarrassing as it was all ready my cousin who was with me couldn’t stop laughing. Needless to say that ended our skiing adventure for the day. We I had to walk back to the cabin, soaked with pee which wasn’t very comfortable when it’s freezing cold outside. Did I mention that I am 22 years old?

No comments:

Post a Comment